Views: 235 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-14 Origin: Site
Faucet is a popular name for water valve, which is used to control the opening and closing of water flow and has the effect of saving water. The replacement speed of kitchen water taps is very fast, from old cast iron technology to electroplating knob type, and then to stainless steel single temperature and single control faucets, stainless steel double temperature and double control faucets and kitchen semi-automatic commercial kitchen faucets. Nowadays, more and more consumers will consider the materials and other aspects when choosing faucets. Today, I will briefly introduce how to choose the kitchen faucet.
1. Look at the brightness. The chrome plating process for the surface of a good faucet is very particular, which is usually completed after several working procedures. Distinguishing the top rated kitchen faucets depends on its brightness, and the smoother and brighter the surface means the better the quality.
2. Turn the handle. When turning the handle of a good faucet, there is no excessive gap between the gooseneck kitchen faucet and the switch, and it is easy and unimpeded to close without slipping. However, inferior faucets not only have a large gap, but also have a great sense of obstruction.
3. Listen to the sound. The material of bridge kitchen faucet is the most difficult to distinguish. A good faucet is cast as a whole, and it sounds dull to knock. If the sound is crisp, it must be made of low-grade stainless steel, which contains more iron elements, and the quality will be one grade worse.
4. Identify the label. If you really can't distinguish signs, you can choose a more formal brand. Generally, regular polished nickel kitchen faucets have the brand label of the manufacturer, while some informal products or some inferior products often only stick some cheap paper labels, even without any marks, so we must pay attention when purchasing.
5. Weight. You can't buy a black and gold kitchen faucet that is too light. It is mainly because the manufacturer hollows out the copper inside in order to reduce the cost. The faucet looks very big, and it is not heavy to pick up, so it can't stand the burst of water pressure.
6. Handle. Composite faucets are easy to use because only one hand is empty when using the sink.
7. Water outlet. The water outlet placed at a high place makes it easy to fill the basin.
8. Valve core. This is the heart of vintage kitchen faucet. Both hot and cold faucets use ceramic valve cores. It is best to choose valve cores with quality assurance.
9. Rotation angle. Being able to rotate 180 degrees makes work convenient, while being able to rotate 360 degrees is only meaningful for a sink placed in the center of the house.
10. The shower head can be lengthened. The effective radius is increased, and both the water tank and the container can be filled more quickly.
1. It is best not to directly wipe the faucet surface with wet towels or burrs. Instead, stainless steel kitchen tap should be wiped with a dry soft cotton cloth, which not only achieves good cleaning, but also helps to prolong the service life of the faucet.
2. Do not let the faucet touch corrosive acid and alkali liquid. If it is stained, it will easily cause deep damage to the faucet and shorten the service life of the faucet.
3. The flexible kitchen tap should be regularly cared and overhauled. Carelessness in life may cause damage to a certain extent, and timely repair is the best maintenance method.